JDLink™ is John Deere's telematics system designed to take operations to the next level of productivity and efficiency. JDLink™ provides machine visibility as far as location, maintenance alerts, fuel level, machine utilization and more. JDLink™ allows the machines to talk to us giving you the option to track your machines or have us monitor your fleet for you. There is a mobile app for you to view your fleet 24/7, while our onsite specialist monitors the machines throughout the day and will call you for critical alerts to prevent downtime, breakdown or theft. Our onsite specialist can provide solutions to the problems and have the parts you need ready to pick up or schedule for service depending on what is necessary.
Some benefits of JDLink™ include:
- Geofences and curfews for your machines that provide alerts anytime those boundaries are crossed to prevent theft
- Alerted before Maintenance alerts become critical. You can also enroll in a maintenance plan to be alerted when scheduled maintenance is due
- Ability to keep track of your operators by showing machine idle time and use
- Track hours and fuel used on the machine to better estimate time and cost of future jobs
If you already have a JDLink™ account, simply log in and check your machines with these JDLink™ tools:
- Multiple machine mapping
- Directions to machines
- Ping machines (call for new data)
- View Diagnostics Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- View Engine Hours
- View and search by Machine PIN
- View Ultimate Data
Keeping an overview of your fleet has never been easier and faster than with this mobile app in your pocket! Monitoring and managing your machines outside the office within a couple of seconds is simple as never before!
We have an onsite specialist to help you with the setup and maintenance of your JDLink™ account.
Fill out the form below or contact Ryan Hill at 405-202-2675 to set up your JDLink™ account today.