on Monday, July 24, 2023
See how the John Deere 524P-tier stacks up to the Komatsu WA200-8
John Deere released the P-tier wheel loaders in 2021 which replaced the previous L series. The 524 P-tier can be counted on to produce at high levels, day in and day out. Advanced features deliver exceptional performance, efficiency, comfort, and service life in demanding high-production applications. Programmable, ergonomic EH controls and multiple linkage options allow the P-tier loaders to fit your operation needs.
The John Deere Difference:
- The 524 P-tier offers floor-to-ceiling front glass vs. the WA200-8 where the glass doesn't extend to the floor, reducing ground visibility as well as the hood and exhaust cause limited rear visibility.
- The 524 P-tier offers greater Full Turn Tip Load then the WA200-8 which provides superior stability.
- The 524 P-tier features an exclusive Quad-Cool™ system as well as an optional reversing fan to keep engine heat isolated for increased efficiency and durability.
- Enhanced Production buckets with weld-on skid shoes, integrated spill guard, and curved cutting edges for enhanced material retention.
- Exclusive upgradeable SmartWeigh™ technology for increased productivity.
Learn more about John Deere's exclusive SmartWeigh™ for wheel loaders technology.
When choosing the right wheel loader, there are many things to look at, such as size, performance, accuracy, comfort, and maintenance needs. As you can see there are some similarities between the two machines but also some key differences. The next step is to take it for a test drive!
524 P-tier Product Brochure
Request a Quote
Every John Deere machine comes with a level of comfort through the full machine standard warranty. It promises John Deere will fix any defects in materials or workmanship on their compact equipment for two years after delivery or 2,000 hours.*
Call us today at 405-942-8517 to demo the John Deere 524P to see if this is the right wheel loader for your project needs.
Features and specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- john deere